Monday, July 12, 2010

South Africa has done us proud!

We have silenced the sceptics... We showed the world and ourselves that we are capable!

After Bafana Bafana were elimininated I thought that the South AFricans would lose interest or try to "punish" their team as some coutries were opting for.
But as usual our country pulled together and made the most of the spectacular event!! We proved that in spite of our team's elimination we have great sportsmanship! Above all that is the name of the game.

I know as I sit here this morning the Dutch are devastated... the Spanish are jubiliant...

But we South Africans are the nation that won! We might not be holding the golden cup above our heads.... But we are holding our heads high with the great achievement we have acomplished.

I am South African. I AM 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment